All Set For a Sizzling Summer With Granite PR
Thursday, Jun 14, 2012
Whilst the weather may not be providing much in the way of seasonal heat, Aberdeen-based Granite PR is all set for a sizzling summer thanks to the unveiling of a new event.
“Hot Stuff” is the latest event to be hosted by the company’s social media division, Granite Online, and will feature a social media quiz and afternoon tea party at the city’s Copthorne Hotel on Monday, June 25th.
The 2pm to 5pm session will also include networking opportunities and a display of the latest gadgets courtesy of DF Communications who will be offering the chance to win a brand new Nokia Lumia.
Commenting on the event, Granite PR founder and managing director Brett Jackson said: “Our inaugural Granite Online event earlier in the year was a huge success, generating lots of positive feedback and requests for more.
“Therefore, we have decided to combine a summer networking opportunity with the chance to learn more about how social media can be used to grow businesses in all sectors.”
Tickets cost £30 per head (inclusive of VAT) and may be booked via event managers BusinessPlus Scotland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01651) 891790. To find out more, visit www.granitepr.co.uk or call Granite PR on (01224) 576070. Follow the Granite PR on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Source: Granite PR
Other Communication News
- Ooredoo launches first live IPX+ enabled network in the Middle East with Tata Communications
- Introducing the Nokia Lumia 928 - a new expression of the world's most innovative smartphone
- ISD to be the first edge-based video solution powered by Milestone Arcus
- Alcatel-Lucent announces data center, unified comms, transformation 4 stories of dynamic enterprises
- Nokia Asha platform unlocks sub-100 USD smartphone opportunity for developers
- Tim Celular S.A., Personal S.A. and Núcleo S.A. (Telecom Argentina) awarded SIAE MICROELETTRONICA for the supply of microwave solution for mobile bac
- Teryl Resources Corp. signs contract to drill the Fish Creek property, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Rogers launches worry free U.S. wireless roaming internet rate for Canadians